1) After an article has been accepted by Journal of Coal Science and Technology, the author resources of the paper will transfer the copyright of the paper to the editorial department of the journal, including digital reproduction right, distribution right, compilation right, translation right, information network communication right and agent license. The right to include domestic and foreign literature retrieval system or database will be transferred to the editorial department of Coal Science and Technology. The copyright royalties of the article and the journal’s manuscript remuneration shall be made as a one-time payment to the authors.
2) After publication of the article, the authors shall own the right of signature, the right to maintain the integrity of work, and the right of modification. And the first author shall be the representative copyright owner. The article can no longer be published again in the same language in other periodicals (including in print, CD-ROM, online, and other media). Compilation of personal works (including webpages) or collections using this article and layout must indicate the source.
3) Manuscripts that have passed the final review by the Chief Editor and are subsequently revised shall first be uploaded to the China National Knowledge Infrastructure publishing platform (www.cnki.net/) for online publication and published on the journal’s website (http://www.mtxb.com.cn/en). If the authors do not consent to the electronic dissemination of the article, a statement must be enclosed with the manuscript submission, otherwise they will be deemed to have agreed to electronic publication.
2. Instructions for obtaining electronic and printed copies
1) Journal of Coal Science and Technology is an open access journal that operates a double-blind peer-review process. All content in this journal is distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC-BY-NC-ND 4.0) License. All articles are published in open access format as defined by the CC-BY-NC-ND 4.0 License. Published articles can be made public immediately and are permanently accessible free of charge on the official website (http://www.mtxb.com.cn/en), allowing users to read, download, copy, print, search, or obtain a link to the full text of the articles, or use them for other legitimate purposes.
Instructions for free access and use:
All users of articles in this journal should use the CC-BY-NC-ND 4.0 License as a prerequisite. The License allows users to copy and distribute articles provided that:
a. This is not done for commercial purposes and further does not permit distribution of the Article if it is changed or edited in any way.
b. The user gives appropriate credit (with a link to the formal publication through the relevant DOI) and provides a link to the license but not in an any way implying that the licensor is endorsing the user or the use of the work.
c. No derivatives including remix, transform, or build upon the material was allowed for distribution.
2) Once a manuscript has been published, all authors are entitled to 2 free printed copies of the current issue.
3) Libraries, companies, research institutions, readers, etc. must subscribe to purchase printed copies. Please follow the link (http://www.mtkxjs.com.cn/en/contact-us) for details.